THE MOST COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THE TOUR
- Is this the right class for me? We’ve taught people who are well established in business (store front, teaching, international profiles) as well as people who are still in the dreaming and planning stages. If you’ve been in business for 2 years or less, we recommend doing the BEGINNER class. If you’ve been in business longer than 2 years and are starting to look at things like employees and bigger premises (or moving out of home), we recommend you take the ADVANCED class.
- Why is it so expensive? If the very first question you’re asking is this one, that probably means this isn’t the right class for you. This class is an investment in yourself and your business, which means that it’s going to pay for itself before you know it. Take a moment to read what others have to say about their experience with us. We know money in small business is sometimes tight, which is why we offer a payment plan.
- I don’t live in the city you are offering it in, or I’m busy on those dates. Are you coming back to my town? When is the next one? We simply can’t be everywhere at once, sorry! We have no current plans other than the ones listed on this site. Each year we go to Australia, the United States and the UK. If you’d like us to come somewhere else, please get in touch and let us know, we’re happy to consider coming almost anywhere.
- How can I be sure this class will be worth it for me?Please take a look at what our past students have said about the class – and if you like, we can put you in touch with our past students. If you’d like to get in touch and speak to one of us personally about your circumstances, please email us.
- Why don’t you just offer this class by video? The Tour is a mentoring and networking program, not just a learning program. We want you to get to know us and your colleagues, and for us to get to know you. That’s not possible if you’re at home in your pyjamas. The cake business can be lonely. Time to get out of the house!
- Do you offer payment plans? Yes we do – if you need us to set one up, just send an email with the city you want to enrol in and we’ll find a plan which is doable for you.